This bridge is known as the Prince Edward Viaduct, (or colloquially as "the Bloor Viaduct"), and spans Bayview Avenue and the Don River Valley, here in Toronto. It's a bridge that has featured in my art before, and I keep coming back to it. This visit was on a grey, early spring day. As I wear quite a bit of grey in my normal wardrobe, I like all the grey tones in this scarf along with the little pop of light blue.
Voilà, the Prince Edward Viaduct Square ArtScarf -- the first in my collection of scarves based on this year's 100 day project.
-- Lindsay, ArtScarves
• Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
• Chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes