This pedestrian bridge over Lake Ontario catches my eye every time we drive past it. There's just something about being close to water that makes my soul feel content. I love the bright blues and yellows in the scarf for a bit of sunshine!
-- Lindsay, KitchenOperas
• Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
• Chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes