This blue bridge spans Woodbine Avenue, in the east end of Toronto. I discovered it while out for one of my first walks in the sunshine this year after a long winter of hiding indoors. There's just something about those yellow road signs against the blue that makes me smile. I thought my ArtScarf collection needed a little more in the way of wearable bright colours, so this scarf is here to bring just a little pop of sunshine to the neutral blues and greys.
-- Lindsay, ArtScarves
• Each scarf is printed and sewn in Montreal, Canada
• Chiffon (made from 100% polyester fabric): light weight, semi-sheer, with just a bit of sheen
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Handwash in cold water, lay flat to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
• If your scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes